Friday 14 October 2011

Sue Ryder at Millbrook Local History Society

I have just received some information by email  which I am pleased to pass on.  The email reads:

"After seeing the impressive Sue Ryder presentation at Lords Hill  Historical Society, Millbrook Local History Society have arranged for it to be presented at their meeting on Thursday 3 November.  They meet at Holy Trinity Church Hall, Millbrook Road, Southampton, at 7.30 on the first Thursday of each month and would be pleased to see anyone interested"

I am told  Millbrook Local History Society enjoy a very good reputation, and  I am particularly pleased to have been told about the above meeting as we in Lordshill cater for people who find a morning meeting more convenient, and here perhaps is the answer to those who find an evening meeting suits them better.    I gladly pass on the recommendation.


JG

No comments:

Post a Comment